2014 East Central Business & Community Expo
It’s time for the 31th
2014 East Central Business & Community Expo!
Friday - April 11 from noon – 8pm
Saturday April 12 from 9am -4pm
Noon – 3:00 is Senior Appreciation!
Come & see all of the outstanding exhibitors and activities!
The 2014 theme is Outdoor Life and we'll have some great vendors and wonderfully decorated booths! You can be sure that we will have tons of fun exhibits and a wonderful showcase of outdoor sports, equipment, and activities.
Pick up your tickets to win chamber cash at the door – bring a food shelf item to get an extra ticket. Fill out the tickets and bring to the barrel in the chamber booth at the center of the arena.
Activities for 2104 To Be Announced-
The 2013 Activites listed below will give you an idea of what you can expect for 2014
- CarFit event will be on the Fairgrounds before and during the senior appreciation afternoon on
Friday, April 12th from 11:30 – 2:30. Registration Required. Please contact Monique Mendyke at 320-679-1080.
- Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social - Friday from noon – 3
hosted by St. Clare Living Community of Mora.
- Continental Breakfast Saturday 9am until it's gone! hosted by Eastwood Senior Living & Life Enrichment Center will host a includes juice, hot coffee and warm sticky roll
- United States Army and their football toss, cornhole, fitness challenge and fancy HumVee.
- Toni Fulton will offer a Silver Sneakers demo at 2 on Friday and Zumba Gold at 10 on Saturday (this is a less impact slower Zumba for folks like me). She’ll also give us a regular Zumba demo at 1:00 on Saturday – so bring your tennis shoes and comfortable clothes take part or just watch. It’ll be fun.
- Bungee Trampoline activity for all ages all day, both days!
- In addition to the exhibitors and activities, you’ll also find great food & treats, points of historical reference, and the temperature will be very comfortable in the arena, with heat!
- Find the Gnome contest for chamber cash each day!
- Bring a food shelf item to donate to our local food shelves. Chances to win chamber cash when you give a donation!
Because there’s free parking and free admission, it’s a great way for families to come together, spend some time, learn some things, have some fun and get involved in our community.
Stop on in!